The fall weather is so gorgeous, invigorating, and inviting, that we’re spending as much time outdoors as possible this weekend. Wearing sweaters and rain boots, we’re combining chores and play in an attempt to prepare the gardens and yard for winter. Today, we’re ‘harvesting’ our hens, so you can look for a post on that later, if you’re interested in farm-to-table eating.
Last week the ladies of our Eat Well, Spend Less group rallied together to bring you tips on saving time in the kitchen. We also applauded first-time-author Jessica Fisher and the arrival of her new book, Not Your Mother’s Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook (NYM Series). My giveaway is closed (congratulations to the cookbook winner, Maryann!) but be sure to read my tips on saving time in the kitchen by batch cooking.
My weekend link love today highlights all the time-saving posts from the group AND many cookbook giveaway that are still open. Happy reading!
- Save Time and Money on Grocery Shopping - by Jessica. Enter her book giveaway here.
- My Morning Routine and a Cookbook Giveaway - by Tammy. Enter her book giveaway here.
- Save Time in the Kitchen with a Little Prep Work - Mandi
- 5 Crazy Ways I Save Time on Prep Work - by Katie. Enter her book giveaway here.
- How to Bake Bacon and Other Time-Saving Tips for the Kitchen - by Katie. Enter her book giveaway here.
- 9 Tips for Spending Less Time at the Kitchen Sink - by Carrie.
- Eat Well and Spend Less with Kitchen Time-Savers: The Slow Cooker: by Amy. Enter her book giveaway here.
- 5 Ways to Save Time Making Family Dinners - by Shaina. Enter her book giveaway here.
Have a wonderful weekend, all!