How are the girls from our Eat Well, Spend Less group preparing for the back-to-school season? With eight posts jam-packed with ideas for school lunch, hot breakfasts, menu planning, and easy weeknight dinner suggestions. Let’s get to it!
- Hot Breakfast Ideas That Require Little Effort – Carrie offered some helpful suggestions for serving your family a delicious hot breakfast before the start of a busy day.
- Quick Meals for Busy Nights – Jessica posted a handy list of meals that you can make in 20, 10, and even 5 minutes. No need to let busy nights drive you to take out.
- Meal Planning for Homeschoolers – Amy offered tips and inspiration for homeschoolers, who often are cooking three meals a day for their crew.
- ABC Ideas for Your Lunchbox – Shaina smartly spelled out a long list of ideas for tasty and nutritious lunchbox meals. Don’t miss it!
- 10 Tips to Pack Brilliant School Lunches and Avoid Wasting Food – Katie K offered helpful tips for wasting less food in your kids’ lunches.
- 5 Easy School Night Dinner Ideas – Katie G shared some quick and easy meals for school nights. Tasty, too!
- Once-a-Month Menu Planning & Shopping – Mandi wrote about saving money and time by doing your meal planning and shopping a full month at a time.
And in case you missed it, my post on Bringing Back the Menu Plan for Fall gives some ideas for getting back into the meal planning groove.
Enjoy the week ahead!