Tis is the season to wrap up something special for those you love, be it handmade or purchased. While you still have plenty of time to create an array of edible gifts in your kitchen, her are a handful of ideas if you are going the purchased route.
Gift guides have been popping up all around the web so I’ve compiled a list of them for your browsing ease. You can start with my recommendations from year gone past like My Top Ten ‘Big Ticket’ Kitchen Items and My Top Ten Stocking Stuffers for the Kitchen.
Hit the jump for a bunch more gift guides (and the winner of my Tatter giveaway).
A round-up of holiday gift guides for the cook, baker and foodie in the family:
- Gift Ideas for Under $50 :: Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Gift Guide For the Home Cook :: Family Bites
- A Food Blogger Holiday Gift Guide :: Foodie Crush
- The Ultimate Gift Guide for Foodies & Cooks, Big and Small :: One Hungry Mama’s Gift Guide Pinterest
- The Food52 Holiday Gift Guide :: Food 52
- A Christmas Gift Guide from Sarah Bessey :: Sarah Bessey
- Gift Guide For the Gluten-Free Friend :: Serious Eats
- Stocking Stuffers for the Ultimate Foodie :: Bluebonnets & Brownies
And just for funsies:
Ruth Bourdain’s Holiday Gift Guide :: Gourmet
The winner of our Tattler giveaway is Robin Whiting. Congratulations! You’ve been notified via email, Robin. A big thank you to all who entered.
Have a good weekend, all. Happy Holidays!