Cucumber Basil Bites
A simple bite featuring fresh summer produce.
Servings 6 people
- 1 large cucumber sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 4 large fresh basil leaves diced
- 1/3 cup Gouda cheese shaved into ribbons
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Arrange sliced cucumbers on a serving platter. Top each with 1 tomato slice, a sprinkle of basil, 1 Tablespoon Gouda cheese and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar.
Sprinkle with Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
Refrigerate and serve cold.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5.6% | Vitamin C: 5.2% | Calcium: 8.8% | Iron: 1.2%