At the risk of sounding completely clichéd, I’m going to gape “It’s the weekend already??” Honestly, I was having an immensely productive Saturday until the Simple Living Weekly newsletter popped into my inbox and alerting me that, yes, it was time to pour a glass of strawberry lemonade and relax with some quality reading.
In the meantime, here are a few more inspiring reads I stumbled upon this week and enjoyed very much….
- Coconut Rice & Beans (and a commitment to Meatless Monday) :: Under the High Chair
- Five Foods Worth Buying Non-Local :: Nourishing Days
- One-Hour Sandwich Bread :: Foodie with Family
- Local Vs. Organic Produce: Which is Better? :: The Art of Simple
- Molasses-Coated Carrots with Fresh Mint :: Backseat Gourmet
- Why and When To Use (or not) Corn Syrup :: David Lebovitz
- Gingered Banana Bread :: Food for my Family
Have a wonderful weekend!