A few of my little seedlings popped up through the earth in their trays by the window this week, and the last patch of snow is nearly melted from the snowbanks along our front walkway. Signs of spring are everywhere and are an encouragement to both the body and soul. We moved to our new property on a blustery day last December, and are looking forward to observing how Spring comes to our new home!
There was a wealth of interesting information around the web this week. Don’t you feel blessed to have so much inspiration at your fingertips? I am just in awe at the quality content that keeps popping up in my Google Reader.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Butter Your Vegetables: The Role of Fruits, Vegetables and Dietary Fat in Health :: Nourished Kitchen
- The Benefits of Homemade Baby Food :: The Art of Simple
- Garbanzo Patties :: Backseat Gourmet
- 10 Ways to Enjoy Roasted Garlic at the Family Table :: Family Bites
- Tips for Battling Childhood Obesity :: What’s Cooking Blog (links to radio podcast)
- Cream of Broccoli and Cheese Soup :: Soup Chick (plus inspiration for a soup swap. Brilliant!)
- Round-up of Egg Dishes :: Good (&CHEAP) Eats
- The Ultimate Vegan Brownies :: Guilty Kitchen
Enjoy the week ahead and remember to count your blessings!