We have three winners! Here they are:
~ The winner of the Magimix Vision Toaster is Danielle Christy Adkins.
~ The winner of the Cake Pops Party Package is Mary Jensen-Thackery.
~ And finally, the winner of the Lisa Leonard Designs Thin Sterling Cuff is Heather Goesch.
Congratulations to everyone! Hope it makes your holidays a bit merrier. Be looking for an email in your inbox soon. Thank you to all our giveaway participants.
Thanks again to all our amazing giveaway sponsors!
A huge thank you to our sponsors for this years Home for the Holidays on Simple Living Media. They’ve been amazing to work with and a few are even offering promotional codes for your holiday shopping. Hit the jump for the full list…
• 31 Bits: Use the code HOMEMADE15 to get 15% off during December
• Alison Glass Designs
• Ahh Prods Bean Bag Chairs: Use the code SLM5 to get 5% all bean bags (even the ones on sale!)
• Dave Ramsey: Use the code “ChristmasDeal” and a purchase of $10 or more to get a free mp3 of the Financial Peace University lesson “Relating with Money” and a free mp3 of one of our popular children’s books “A Special Thank You”
• Epiphanie Bags
• fawn & forest
• Gadanke Journals: Use the code WITHSTORY for 10% off journals and kits through Friday, December 7
• Gussy Sews: Use the code SIMPLE20 to get 20% off your entire from today through Wednesday, December 5th (And hurry—their holiday order-by deadline is December 12!)
• HearthSong: Use the code BLOGIT to get 10% off your order
• Imagine Childhood: Use the code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL to receive 10% off your order through December 5th
• Kiwi Crate
• Lisa Leonard Designs
• STYLEVISA: Use the code SIMPLE20 to get 20% off your entire purchase
And don’t forget to support this year’s charity spotlights:
Have a great Sunday, everyone!