With ‘Food Resolutions’ as our theme for January, the ladies of our Eat Well, Spend Less monthly series didn’t hold back. Things got personal, as they should when one is closely examining one’s eating and cooking habits.
Shaina bravely threw open her pantry to expose the need for more organization. Jess shared her desire to teach her boys to be self-sufficient in the kitchen. Carrie admitted to a history of wasting food and lays out how she intends to change that.
Each post had tremendous takeaway and you’re certain to relate to more than one confession. Hopefully in reading them you’ll find a few gems that you know you need to apply to your kitchen in 2012.
- Saving Money on Healthier Foods :: Kingdom First Mom
- Wasting Less In The Kitchen :: Denver Bargains
- Tips for Baking with Whole Grain Flours : Good Life Eats
- The Never-Ending Chicken Broth :: Kitchen Stewardship
- The Key to Changing Your Diet for Good :: Life Your Way
- Overall Kitchen Organization :: Food for My Family
- Frugal Budget Considerations for 2012 :: Tammy’s Recipes
- Teaching My Boys to Cook :: Life as MOM
- Eating Well, For Baby :: Simple Bites
Have a wonderful weekend!