This month our little Eat Well, Spend Less group talked about summer produce. I wrote about turning it into jam and other home preserves, but the rest of the girls got even more creative. From hot salsa to homemade kimchi, here are your weekend links.
- How to Use Your CSA Share :: Life As Mom
- Ferment Your Own Vegetables (& a Kimchi Recipe) :: Kitchen Stewardship
- 10 Easy Ways to Eat More Veggies :: Tammy’s Recipes
- Eat Well and Spend Less with Garden-Fresh Peppers :: Keeping the Kingdom First
- 9 Tasty Zucchini Recipes :: Mandi from Food Your Way
- 9 Ways to Preserve Summer Produce :: Shaina via Food Your Way
Have a wonderful weekend!