This weekend I had the wonderful opportunity of connecting with food bloggers from all over Canada. In case you didn’t know, Canada is huge!, and I am extremely grateful to the Blissdom Canada conference for bringing us together.
We swapped stories and tips, shared our stories, encouraged each other and vowed to stay connected. Today’s weekend link love features a sample of the amazing Canadian food bloggers from coast to coast who attended Blissdom.
- Jan writes about family-friendly food and party inspiration at Family Bites.
- On Chasing Tomatoes, Karen covers one family’s search for real food in a processed world.
- Marian of is the creator of Sweetopia, a blog about how to make all sorts of decorated sweets.
- Over at Lunges & Lunch, Stephanie invites you to join her for gluten-free recipes and laughs while she balances health and fitness.
- On Dinner with Julie, food writer (and fantastic eater) Julie documents real life in her home kitchen with her husband and son in Calgary, AB.
- Vicky is a Mom Who Runs, a foodie and a runner.
- Morgan of Life After Bagels is a health advocate, blogger, writer, mature student, makeup artist and still eats the occasional bagel.
- Lianne’s blog Sprout Right covers food and nutrition from tummy to toddler.
- A Little Bit of Foodsense by Rebecca features recipes tried and loved by her site contributors who are busy home cooks.
- Janice blogs at Real Food Made Easy which covers both cooking and cocktails.
- Kari blog Active Kids Club has a Norwegian influence and lots of ideas for family food.
Look for a full Blissdom Canada recap coming soon!