Happy Sunday. In case you’re curled up with a morning coffee as I am, here’s some light reading for your enjoyment:
- Toasty Marshmallow Honey Panna Cotta :: The Moonblush Baker
- Spring Tonic Nettle Smoothie :: Tin and Thyme
- Crispy Coconut Waffles with Mango :: I am a Food Blog
- Blue Cheese Mesquite Burger with Caramelized Onions :: GoodLife Eats
- Spiced Oatmeal-Yogurt Muffins :: Gnowfglins Traditional Cooking School
- Asparagus & Smashed Garlic Tagliatelle in Lemon Ghee Sauce :: Will Frolic for Food
I made these roasted chickpeas again. Together with feta and red onion, they liven up any salad.
Slow cooker braised lamb shanks for St. Patrick’s Day.
So much snow. May as well make the most of it with an afternoon ski.
Oatmeal muffins, scrambled eggs and mango smoothies are keeping the kids happy these days.
The kids made soft whole wheat flour tortillas for our Friday night dinner. Even little Clara got in with the rolling.
Homemade whole-wheat flour tortillas can dry out so fast, so here’s my simple hack for keeping them bendy: throw them from the griddle into zipock until your ready to eat. They will steam, then reabsorb the moisture. This recipe is in my cookbook.
Have a beautiful Sunday, all!