Happy Sunday! Can I just point out — you all love your homemade pantry staples. Friday’s giveaway of The Homemade Pantry cookbook garnered 667 entries!
I loved reading through your comments and hearing what you would like to learn to make from scratch. Granola bars and chicken stock were high on the list; coincidentally I already have those recipes in draft to share with you as we close out January, so stay tuned.
We have winners from both giveaways!
The winner of my 2-book Baby Led Weaning giveaway is Robyn, who has a 4-week old baby whom she hopes to start on baby-led feeding when the time is right.
The winner of The Homemade Pantry cookbook is Rose Marie, who wants to learn how to bake bread and make yogurt.
Congratulations to both ladies! You’ve been notified via email. A big thank you to all who entered the giveaway. You can find the books in major bookstores and on Amazon: The Baby-Led Weaning Cookbook and The Homemade Pantry.
And now, onto weekend links…
- Roasted Butternut Squash Lasagna :: Stetted
- 13 Banned Foods Still Allowed in the U.S :: Shape
- How to Make Creamy Tomato Soup Without the Cream :: The Kitchn
- 5 Healthier breakfast options :: Simple Kids
- Can vegans stomach the unpalatable truth about quinoa? :: The Guardian
- Pear and Chocolate Jam (!) :: Food in Jars
Have a wonderful weekend!