It’s a glorious Sunday! The past few weekends we’ve been busy celebrating (Mother’s Day, our anniversary) and running around, but this one is for just hanging. out. in the back yard, on the patio, in the garden.
I hope you’re relaxing also.
We have three winners from our UPrinting giveaway yesterday. They are: Allison Polans, Christy, and Ann. Congratulations, ladies! You’ve been notified via email.
A big thanks to all who entered and thank you to UPrinting, who is a SLM sponsor this month.
Here’s a few recipes and articles that caught my eye around the web last week. I’m all about do-ahead, quick meals now that the warmer weather is here. Brian’s snow pea salad and Kristen’s chicken bites fit perfectly into that category:
- Lemon Blueberry Granola :: Stetted
- Transitioning To a Whole Foods Diet :: Retro Momma, Vintage Wife
- Snow Pea Salad with Sesame Dressing :: A Thought for Food (pictured above – but original link broken beyond repair)
- Gardening with Your Kids :: Food Your Way
- Creamy Macaroni Salad :: My Kitchen Addiction
- Cheesy Shredded Chicken Bites :: Dine and Dish
And you can still enter to win a copy of Marisa’s cookbook Food in Jars over on her blog. Giveaway ends tonight.
Have a wonderful weekend, all!