After the busyness of Easter, this weekend has been delightfully quiet. We’ve been graced with lovely warm weather and are spending as many hours as possible outdoors. The first wildflowers are blooming and I’ve discovered young ramps (wild leeks) in my back forest; sufficient to say, spring has arrived to stay.
A big thank you to all who entered my Bite This Book giveaway! Two of you will be receiving a copy of The Naptime Chef: Fitting Great Food into Family Life and the winners are Sam and Elena Marshall! Congratulations! You’ve both been contacted via email.
Bite This Book is a monthly series on Simple Bites; stay tuned because I’m got a great selection of brand new books lined-up for the summer!
Weekend Link Love!
And now, here are the recipes and articles that caught my eye around the web this week:
- 6 tips to help simplify birthday parties :: Steady Mom
- Lemon-Kissed Strawberry Cheesecake Bars :: Food for My Family
- 30 Real Food Changes to Make in Your Kitchen :: Life Your Way
- Asparagus with Easy Hollandaise Sauce :: Kitchen Simplicity
- Do Kids Need Their Own Cookbooks? :: Mardi Michaels on Jamie Oliver
Have a great weekend!