Somehow, my parent’s two week visit has sped almost entirely by, and once again we’ve created a whole few file folder of memories to help remember them over the next stretch of separation. Country drives, picnics, city festivals, and lengthy dinners around our dining room table are just a few things we’ve enjoyed doing together.
Today we’re packing a lunch, rounding up shovels and pails and heading for a beach, so I’m going to keep this short, so as to not miss a minute of sunshine!
We have a giveaway winner! Congratulations to ANNE, who won a copy of Savory Sweet Life: 100 Simply Delicious Recipes for Every Family Occasion. Anne said that ‘Christmas Eve’ was her favorite holiday time to cook for her family.
Read on for my weekend link love…
- Peach salsa with mint :: Love & Lemons
- Pink Lemonade Dessert Bars :: Dine and Dish
- Make the Most of Summer Produce (Ultimate Recipe Swap) :: Life as Mom
- Cherry-Berry Jam :: Kitchen Simplicity
- How to keep your radishes crisp for over a week :: Sassy Radish
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!