There’s been so much turkey and pumpkin pie talk going around the web this week, that I get hungry just logging on to Twitter! Although we’ve already celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada, I jumped at the chance to contribute to a Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner hosted by Liz of Hoosier Homemade.
For the progressive dinner, six food bloggers shared their favorite additions to the holiday meal, and in doing so, a wonderful menu came together. Today I’m skipping the usual weekend links and instead, sharing our feast and recipes.
Thanksgiving Dinner Menu:
- Mustard-Crusted Turkey — by Shaina of Food For My Family
- Bread Stuffing with Seasonal Fruits & Herbs — by me!
- Apples & Cranberries Baked in a Pumpkin — by Tiffany of Eat At Home Cooks
- Ultimate Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – by Laura at Real Mom Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Brown-Sugared Baby Carrots — by Laura at Real Mom Kitchen
- Holiday Cranberry Salad — by Tara at Unsophisticook
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle – by Liz at Hoosier Homemade
These recipes would be wonderful for any holiday meal, not just Thanksgiving; after all, who wants to have to wait for an occasion to make gingerbread trifle?!
Have a favorite Thanksgiving meal to share? Add your recipe to the Thanksgiving linky over at Hoosier Homemade.