Yesterday I baked a pie, shopped for vintage enamelware at my local antique shop, and purchased two blooming purple hyacinths – all to help combat the March madness brought on by cabin fever and winter blues.
It’s just never ending this year, but let us not focus on the negative. We have two winners to announce from my recent Bite this Book giveaway! Congratulations to David and Cyndi, who each won a copy of Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans. You’ve both been contacted via email. A big thank you to all who entered the giveaway!
Here’s what I read around the web this week:
- Garlic-Yogurt Baked Chicken :: Diethood ~ This needs to go on my week’s menu plan.
- Gifts in action :: The Giving Table ~ An exciting update from the Lunchbox Fund we sponsored in February.
- Funeral food, and a recipe: Lemon Buttermilk Pie :: The Merry Gourmet ~ A moving post from one of my favourite writers.
- What Kind of Entertainer Are You? :: Dinner, A Love Story ~ Totally fun/totally accurate.
- Arlene’s Unattainable Coffee Cake :: Saveur ~ A sweet read and a new recipe for my next brunch.
Have a beautiful Sunday, all!