The majority of the weekend has already been spent cheering on our athletes in the Sochi Winter Olympics, my favourite games.
We’ve caught Olympic fever early this year, and already the living room is a chaotic mess of tumbled blankets and quilts, stuffed animals, and empty popcorn bowls from our frequent camp-outs. I’ve learned to let it go; it’s not like we get to watch winter sports performed at this level of skill very often. It’s guaranteed to be a great set of games!
Speaking of winners, we have FIVE giveaway winners for my Bite this Book feature. Congratulations to Doreen, Connie, Sandy, Karen and Michelle. You’ve all been notified via email. A big thank you to all who entered. Be sure to check out Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World.
Weekend link love
Here’s what I’ve been reading around the web during the Sochi commercial breaks:
- Chicken Parm :: Family Bites
- Sunday’s Song: Stillness :: Stetted
- 70 Russian Recipes :: Saveur
- Coconut Garlic Kale Chips :: Running to the Kitchen
- Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers (gluten-free) :: Heather Christo
- Still Dating with Blackberry Claflouti Recipe :: Reluctant Entertainer
- A Heart Surgeon’s Viral Confession (regarding whole foods) :: The Atlantic
Have a great Sunday, all!