It’s been pure bliss to be back in my own kitchen after our road trip. I’ve wasted no time creating a sink full of dishes, and still the requests continue to come in from the boys for their favourite foods.
Here are a few links I’ve enjoyed this week and a few more reasons to stay in the kitchen a little longer…
- How to Make Homemade Sauerkraut in a Mason Jar:: The Kitchn
- How to Prepare and Pack Freezer Smoothies for School Lunches:: Food for My Family
- 31 amazing things to cook in August :: Buzz Feed Food
- Spicy Peach and Yellow Tomato Jam :: Food in Jars
- Provisions is now open at Food 52. You have been warned.
Have a wonderful weekend, all.