Here’s to the weekend! And a long weekend at that, here in Canada. We have strawberry picking plans, a pool party invitation, and Danny’s birthday to celebrate, so rain or shine, fun will be had by all.
I couldn’t help but link up a few strawberry recipes this week, so I hope you have a pint or two still on hand. I just baked a strawberry-rhubarb pie at the request of the birthday boy, but sometimes it is fun to mix things up a little.
- Roasted Strawberry and Toasted Coconut Popsicles :: Joy the Baker
- In Defense of Paula Deen :: The New York Observer
- Ricotta Pancake Strawberry Stacks with Honey Rhubarb Syrup :: Food for My Family
- Pickled vegetable sandwich slaw :: Smitten Kitchen
- 10 Meals Straight from the Farmers Market :: The Kitchn