You all made me hungry when you described your cooking and baking adventures in the comments of my last post. Thanks for sharing them.
I loved reading about every thing you cooked and am glad so many have enjoyed my Creamy Cauliflower Capellini. Congratulations to my giveaway winner, Rebecca N, who recently cooked…..stuffed peppers! Rebecca, look for an email coming your way soon.
A big thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway. You can find Jessica’s books on Amazon:
Here’s what I loved around the web this week (and last!):
- Buckwheat Waffles :: Autumn Makes & Does
- 7 Back-to-School Snack Ideas :: Food 52
- Classic Wedge Salad :: Eat the Love
- Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (vegan) :: Heather Christo
- 25 Ways To Ask Your Kids “So how was school today?” :: Simple Simon and Company
- Picnicking on Iceland’s Ruggedly Beautiful Videy Island :: Aran Goyoaga for Conde Nast Traveler
- Dark Chocolate Sesame Cookies :: Some the Wiser
Stick around for a few favourite photos from the homestead this past week: [Read more...]