|Honey Pomegranate Glazed Brussels Sprouts |
Cuisine: side dish, vegetable
Author: Shaina Olmanson | Food for My Family
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 11 mins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, washed and halved
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate honey (see notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- Over medium-high heat, melt the butter in a large sauté pan. Add in the Brussels sprouts and cook just until they turn a vibrant green, about 3-5 minutes, stirring only occasionally to allow edges to brown. Add in the pomegranate honey and the salt. Stir to coat the sprouts, and then pour in the pecans.
- Remove from heat and stir in the pomegranate arils. Serve warm.
To make the pomegranate honey, reduce 1 cup pomegranate juice by half over medium-high heat. Add in 1/4 cup honey and simmer until thick. Full instructions can be found on <a href="http://foodformyfamily.com/recipes/pomegranate-and-lime-olive-oil-yogurt-cupcakes" data-mce-href="http://foodformyfamily.com/recipes/pomegranate-and-lime-olive-oil-yogurt-cupcakes">FoodforMyFamily.com</a>.
Recipe by Simple Bites at http://www.simplebites.net/honey-pomegranate-glazed-brussels-sprouts/