This giveaway has ended. Check back on Saturday, December 4 for the winner!
Welcome to Simple Living Media’s Home for the Holidays! We’ve got 25 giveaways across the entire network this week to give you plenty of chances to win a great gift, just in time for the holidays.
Today I’m giving away a product that has brightened my home, brought smiles to my children’s faces, and helped me get over a serious interior design handicap. Introducing…
Chocovenyl creates whimsical and charming reusable kids wall decals (stickers) designed by top international artists specifically for children, on high quality fabric paper (PVC free).
Learn more about Chocovenyl and how to win the fairest for your wall.
Simplifying Home Decorating
It took me a while to admit it, but my creativity stays in the kitchen when I leave. I am just not a natural home decorator and while I can comfortably embellish a wedding cake, my children’s rooms remain bare. No, not just simple, more like stark.
Fortunately for me and others who are also challenged in the interior decorating department, there are wonderful, wonderful companies like Chocovenyl.
Their colorful and creative removable kids’ wall stickers are just the thing to liven up my children’s play spaces and draw the eye upwards in a room where everything tends to be low to the ground.
Example? OK. Here’s our (much used) playroom before…
And the playroom after our fabric whales were applied. (And a little de-cluttering took place, inspired by our new wall decals.)
The wall stickers took just a few minutes to put up and were easily repositioned without any tearing, wrinkling or wall damage; a perfect way to simplify decorating for this busy mama!
Chocovenyl’s Best Features: a recap!
- Creative and original designs
- Movable: Chocovenyl’s wall stickers are made with patented adhesive fabric paper that can be easily placed anywhere and then removed and reused over and over again.
- Clean: Will not leave any residue on your wall once removed.
- Flexible and cohesive: Will stick to any non-porous surface, including walls, ceilings, windows, doors and floors, plus can be wrapped around corners, ceilings and poles.
- Easy to apply. Our kids helped!
The founder of Chocovenyl is a graphic designer and a mom who obviously has a flair for decorating. It takes a mother with a practical side to create an instant room-transforming decoration like Chocovenyl.
One Simple Bites reader will win one medium set of Chocovenyl wall decals!
How to win
Everyone has two chances to win. Here’s how:
1. Comment on this post, answering this question: Could your children’s bedrooms or play area use a little face lift in the form of kids wall decals?
2. For an extra entry, “like” Chocovenyl on Facebook. Then leave an additional comment letting me know you’ve done so.
This giveaway will end tonight, Tuesday, November 30 at 11:59 p.m. I hope you win! We’ll announce the winners of all the holiday giveaways at the end of the week.