It seemed as though we waited for spring for forever, and then it came and went in a blink.
The days are much hotter now and we cool off with chilled watermelon, cold brew tea, and gardening under the lawn sprinkler. I’m logging long hours in my kitchen, working on both blog and book, not to mention a few side projects like hosting a wedding. Posts will continue to be a little less frequent over the summer, but there is some good stuff coming up, like our absolute favourite mid-summer fruit sorbet.
Here’s what I’ve been reading and loving around the web recently:
- Easiest Spinach and Ricotta Pappardelle :: My recipe for Cool Mom Eats
- Coconut Cream Baked Oatmeal :: My recipe on Weelicious
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro Vinaigrette :: Cookin’ Canuck
- A Visit to the Le Creuset Factory :: David Lebovitz
- Bittersweet Chocolate Cherry Crumble :: Kitchen Heals Soul
- Repurposed Mud Kitchen (for kids) :: This Pilgrim Life
- Canadian cookbooks to try this summer :: Canadian Living
Hit the jump for news of my next reader event (West Coast!) and plenty of images from the homestead.