This week was a blur, packed with a never-ending to-do list before I pack my bags and fly.
That’s right, today I head East over the Atlantic for the first time since my honeymoon. I’m off to London for a few days with my sister. We’re going to have some much-needed girl time together over afternoon tea, fine art, and cathedrals views. We’ll also attend a holiday event with the one and only Jamie Oliver, so be sure to follow along on our adventures on Instagram!
I’m feeling festive these days, as demonstrated by today’s link love:
- Baked Cranberry Oatmeal :: Three Many Cooks
- Sweet & Spicy Peanuts :: Not Without Salt
- Let’s Make the House Smell Like Christmas :: Half Baked Harvest
- Honey & Cider Roasted Cauliflower and Butternut Squash :: Food for My Family
- How to feed vegetarians and vegans (for the holidays) :: Food Bloggers of Canada