We had family staying with us for the better part of last week and then we all skipped town for a family wedding on the weekend. I’m trying to catch up now, as another busy week looms ahead.
Life will resume a normal pace eventually, right? Somedays I’m not so sure.
Hey, we have two winners for our cookbook giveaway! Congratulations to Ray and Rachel! You’ve both been notified via email and your copies of Michael Smith’s Family Meals will be mailed out shortly. A big thank you to all who entered the giveaway.
Here’s what I loved reading this week:
- Blackberry Basil Crumble :: Stetted
- Raspberry Cream Country Cake :: Family Bites
- Potato Salad with Pickles :: Food in Jars
- BLT Pizza :: Cook Like a Champion
- Lemon Balm Watermelon Green Iced Tea :: Food for My Family
- Healthy Chai Spiced Sweet Potato Granola :: Some the Wiser
And now onto my favourite photos: Fruit galettes, Quebec City vista and Danny in a tux…