I was offline much of this week; the weather was too nice to stay indoors and so we camped, hiked, fished and gardened from morning until evening.
As a result, I have a good collection of photos to recap the week, plus a recipe for Danny’s most requested breakfast food. What is it? Read on to find out, but first, a short round-up of must-read articles.
Weekend links – canning edition:
- Putting a Lid on 5 Canning Myths :: Amy Bronee for FBC
- 10 Easy Freezer Jam Recipes :: A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
- 6 Secrets of Hot Water Bath Canning You May Not Know :: The Kitchn
- 7 Ways to Get Your Act Together for the Canning Season :: from the archives…
- Mrs. Wheelbarrow’s 9 Essential Tools for Pickling and Preserving :: Food 52
- 40 Preserving Links: Beginner tips, pro tricks and canning with honey :: from the archives…
Here’s the week in photos: