We’re busy rounding up bathing suits, walking shoes, colouring books and airplane snacks as we leave tomorrow for a quick trip to Prince Edward Island.
We’re excited for red beaches, lobster, lighthouses and of course, the home of our beloved Anne-girl. Follow along with our Gentle Island adventures on Instagram! Reception may be in and out, as we intend to explore the rural areas as well as the popular spots, but I’ll be posting photos when I can.
Here’s the #EatSeasonal recipe round-up for July:
- Blueberry Crisp by Completely Delicious
- Cherry Salsa by Vintage Mixer
- Blueberry Honey Bran Muffins by Cookie and Kate
- Bacon and Sweet Corn Ice Cream Sandwiches by My Name is Yeh
- Chilled Pesto Cucumber Buttermilk Soup by Cafe Johnsonia
- Mexican Street Corn by Lauren’s Latest
- Broccoli Avocado Quesadillas by Mountain Mama Cooks
- Adobo Grilled Sweet Corn by Naturally Ella
- Honey Roasted Apricots with Toasted Coconuts & Candied Almonds by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Early Summer Risotto with New Garden Vegetables in case you missed it!
And here are a few of my favourite photos from recent happenings and eats.