This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who participated! Check back on July 4 for the winner.
Welcome to the Simple Living Media Summer Block Party! We’ve got 20 giveaways across the entire network this week to give you plenty of chances to win!
Simple Bites readers are in for a treat with this next giveaway from Menu In A Box Meal Planning. With the mission to simplify menu planning for all families, founder Ruthie Chant does just that and more with her gorgeous, comprehensive website.
Menu in a Box Online Meal Planning is a subscription membership site created by a Mom for busy families to make meal planning simple, and that’s why I love it so much.
Everything you need is right there, from meal planning tools, downloads, recipes, how-to tips, kids activities, birthday and lunchbox planning, nutrition tips and plenty of inspiration. No need for time-consuming Google searches!
So, what does a $120 yearly subscription to Menu In A Box Meal Planing give you?
- For starters, there is access to hundreds of healthy budget friendly, family and kid favorite recipes including budget friendly, celebrations, dairy & egg free, for baby & toddler, freezer friendly, gluten free, kid friendly, low fat, lunchbox, no sugar, nut free, quick & easy, vegetarian and much more!
- Instructions on how to create your own meal plans, plus print recipes & generate a shopping list in minutes.
- Tutorials on cooking basics, time-saving techniques, entertaining tips, birthday parties ideas, baking methods and techniques, and kitchen safety guidelines.
- An absolutely fantastic children section to inspire your kids to get in the kitchen and create, not to mention downloadable educational activities that help to teach your kids to meal plan and develop healthy habits from a young age. I LOVE this section; obviously Ruthie and I agree that, yes, pre-schoolers CAN cook too!
- Everything you need to know about kitchen organizing that will save you time and money. With resources about food safety and storage tips (to keep your food tasting better longer), how to get the most out of your freezer, ways to save money and not skimp with your grocery budget.
These are just a few of the benefits of being a member to Menu In A Box Meal Planning offers.
Head here to see a short video on how the site works. Head to the Menu In A Box Blog to benefit from an exclusive 50% offer to the site for new blog subscribers!
Giveaway winner will receive a One Year Membership to Menu In A Box, valued at $120!
How to Win
Everyone has three chances to win. Choose one or all three!
1. Comment on this post, and answer this question: What is the next event you are planning a menu for? Sunday Dinner? A Birthday?
2. “Like” Menu In A Box Meal Planning on Facebook. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so.
This giveaway will end on Thursday, July 1 at 11:59PM EST and is open to commenters 18 years or older. We’ll use Random.org to choose winners on July 4th! I hope you win!